• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

Am I the only person who used to read Action force comics? (shrug)

I remember Action Force, wasn't it a TV show and a toy range as well? Never had the comic though.

It was a toy range but as far as I know was never a TV show. It was the UK version of GI Joe but I was never sure of the exact relationship of the two lines. They shared some of the same characters but with different histories.

Yeah I remember the toys, wasn't there a Red Baron when they furst came out? Or something like that.

redshadow.jpg

Yeah, there was Baron Ironblood who was leader of the Red Shadows. Later on, the Red Shadows were replaced by Cobra which bought everything more in line with GI Joe.

Let's all join!

actionforceteam.gif

I hope he doesn't need to fire his gun all of a sudden, it doesn't look like the best firing position. doh!

Let's all join!

actionforceteam.gif

I hope he doesn't need to fire his gun all of a sudden, it doesn't look like the best firing position. doh!

Are you a military man?

As a farmer, I do have a shotgun and I wouldn't fancy firing it from that position. I'd do myself a mischief. :P

Yeah, there was Baron Ironblood who was leader of the Red Shadows. Later on, the Red Shadows were replaced by Cobra which bought everything more in line with GI Joe.

That's it! thanks for putting me out of my misery, I knew the otiginal ones had changed to Cobra but couldn't remember the name of Baron Ironlood. Very cool action figures when I was a kid (thumbs u

Stop playing with your toys and start watching Sky Sports News.

Here's why:

georgie_thompson_gallery_1.jpg

OK, while not meaning to diss Action Force......... she is nice. :luhv:

Who is she? :luhv: :luhv: