• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

Meanwhile Norwich sack the hapless Chris Hughton, in order to "maximise their chances of survival". Good one Delia - create more upheaval with five matches to go, four of which are against Liverpool, Man U, Arsenal and Chelsea. lol

That club is going down, it would seem.

Meanwhile Norwich sack the hapless Chris Hughton, in order to "maximise their chances of survival". Good one Delia - create more upheaval with five matches to go, four of which are against Liverpool, Man U, Arsenal and Chelsea. lol

That club is going down, it would seem.

Hopefully.

Spurs put five past Sunderland. The Black Cats seem to have given up. Nice win for Spurs although it means little in the context of the season. Sixth will be as good as it gets now. Eriksen looked on form but he ain't no Bale....

Where here in Newcastle lol not a chance :roflmao:

I'd want a team that made Spurs look that good to stick around...

I dont care about any of that, I just wanna take the out of the Mackems at work :acclaim: