• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

With all of the weight training and exercise you're doing I can understand why you will need to double up your calorie intake, Chris. I'm not being fooled at all by the subtle inclusion of someone else on the extreme lower left of the photo.

11_zps0d440799.jpg

Travelling Man looks like it has quite a laid-back atmosphere.

Tuck yourself in, read a trade paperback. Nice!

They just had a couch a few years back, but things change.

lol Travelling Man in Leeds is barely big enough to fit a couple of chairs never mind a king size bed.

That photo was taken in, of all places, Primark. They do a full range of Marvel products now.

Nice to see Sunderland get beat.

Even though it was by West Ham? :o

Yeah. Better for our relegation hopes - avoidance of.

Always be practical.

I expect Spurs to beat them on Monday as well.

Allegedly, Sherwood hit Soldado in the dressing room after the Liverpool game. Soldado struck back but missed. Hit Dawson instead who fell backwards. Lloris tried to catch him but he slipped through his hands. Kaboul saw nothing as he hadn't been near Dawson all day. Vertongan was busy trying on a Liverpool shirt and Suarez in the next dressing room fell over. Meanwhile, many miles away, Stewart Downing hid just in case he got hurt.