• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

Liverpool v Man city, I was out all day Sunday, recorded it and watched Sunday night, good game for a change.

Man City blew it. Suarez should have been sent off. Gerrard cried.

Meanwhile, the Arse beat the Ham.

You would all be proud.Watched most of the match before a family emergency called me away.glad to see my cheering and shouts of up the arse helped from up over here.....now if those stinken Mackems......

Yes,I support Arsenal due to J.Lydon.As a youngster all I knew about footie was my stepdada supported Man U, and I was obsessed with the Pistols.

Yep, John Lydon grew up in Finsbury Park and is an Arsenal fan. He does like to bring that up in interviews, whenever possible, even now.

Meanwhile, the Arse beat the Ham.

You would all be proud.Watched most of the match before a family emergency called me away.glad to see my cheering and shouts of up the arse helped from up over here.....now if those stinken Mackems......

:headbang:

Lots of rumours/gossip emanating from Villa Park.

Lambert about to be given his P45?

We can only hope.

The possibility of new owners would be better.