• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

I'm so despondent you gang won't let me be an honourary secret PM member....

:(

I wouldn't feel down about it. It was simply a UK based sales PM for those of us who wanted to buy and sell books without the huge import costs associated with buying from US sellers.

The truth is that hardly anything has actually been listed in the last few months so to all intents and purposes it's dead.

In the last month, I've listed over 140 TPB's/graphic novels, over 80 comic sets, over 300 raw books and one slab. What do I have to do to make it not dead? :sorry:

We told you that trying to off-load all your carpy DC would be the death of that PM. We were not wrong.

I wouldn't feel down about it. It was simply a UK based sales PM for those of us who wanted to buy and sell books without the huge import costs associated with buying from US sellers.

The truth is that hardly anything has actually been listed in the last few months so to all intents and purposes it's dead.

In the last month, I've listed over 140 TPB's/graphic novels, over 80 comic sets, over 300 raw books and one slab. What do I have to do to make it not dead? :sorry:

List some silver age DC :whistle:

:cry:

We told you that trying to off-load all your carpy DC would be the death of that PM. We were not wrong.

:cry::cry:

:cry::cry:

Actually, thinking about it, Silver Age DC was the only thing to sell out of everything I listed. hm

So how many UK users are there on forum then?

Do we have, or should we have a poll on member regions etc? (not exclusively for the UK)

Hi Evorus,

I'm Paul and I'm located just North of Nottingham. I'm originally from Middlesbrough (The current location for a couple of other reprobate boardies).

What do you collect? I'm a bit of an X-Men nut, especially Jean Grey stuff. Currently working on a 9.8 Dark Phoenix set as well as upgrading my UXM raws to as high a grade as I can manage.

Hi Paul,

I'm in Manchester, originally welsh but moved here and married a local lass and have somehow managed to avoid border control.

Currently collecting through Preacher, Sandman, Transmetropolitan (which I've bought off a user here!), The Boys and Hellboy (for which I have the first 3 appearances)

As for this secret handshake and 12 month wait for the PM List, I'm sure I've already received the obligatory paperwork which I've signed, sealed and am now currently shredding as per the agreement

Hey, you're the guy that I pointed toward Comicana for some Transmetropolitan's when you posted a WTB thread, aren't you?

Hi there. :hi: