• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

Captain Britain comics are awesome,especially with the mask and boomerang.Just saying.

I remember going to the newsagent for a copy of issue 1. He wasn't impressed, said I shouldn't buy it, especially because of the rubbish art in the story at the back. It was drawn by Jim Steranko, so a bit off the mark there. :facepalm:

Captain Britain comics are awesome,especially with the mask and boomerang.Just saying.

I remember going to the newsagent for a copy of issue 1. He wasn't impressed, said I shouldn't buy it, especially because of the rubbish art in the story at the back. It was drawn by Jim Steranko, so a bit off the mark there. :facepalm:

Oi.....did he try and push you to Beano or something?

MK Dons

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Edited by Waylander

I don't git it.

PS ever listen to the band 'Waylander?

If you're a Manchester United fan - you will understand (they just got HAMMERED by a lowly team called MK Dons)!!!!

No, never heard of them (shrug)

I don't git it.

If you're a Manchester United fan - you will understand (they just got HAMMERED by a lowly team called MK Dons)!!!!

They used to be Wimbledon FC, of Vinnie Jones and John Fashanu fame. The club gained their only bit of interest (or notoriety) by actually moving to another city (Milton Keynes) and changing their name, in a similar way to NFL clubs relocating. As a result they earned a nickname (Franchise) and the contempt of every other club in the Football League for uprooting a communal hub, which is what football teams are, after all.

Well, their only bit of interest until now, of course. lol

I don't git it.

Folk metal band.Just heard them first today.

Man United....how bout Up the Arsenal here...