• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

Anybody having withdrawal symptoms from lack of footie?

Nah, me neither. Nice to have a break from all the disappointing bollocks.

I've actually been able to catch up on some TV. Just finished Arrow Season 1 and thought it was excellent.

I've actually been able to catch up on some TV. Just finished Arrow Season 1 and thought it was excellent.

Just getting round to watching True Detective, with Fargo next on the list. Best time of the year to catch up on missed quality telly...

Just getting round to watching True Detective, with Fargo next on the list. Best time of the year to catch up on missed quality telly...

Fargo was excellent. Especially Billy Bob. Well written, involving from beginning to end.

I've been catching up on the Fringe Complete Blu-ray set I bought before Xmas. Another excellent series, second time through now.

Fargo was excellent. Especially Billy Bob. Well written, involving from beginning to end.

I've been catching up on the Fringe Complete Blu-ray set I bought before Xmas. Another excellent series, second time through now.

Fringe is outstanding.

Did you watch the "lost " episode thats in one of the special features of the disc?

Fringe is outstanding.

Did you watch the "lost " episode thats in one of the special features of the disc?

I didn't notice that. doh! I'll make sure I watch it. :)

Just googled this. Do you mean the 'Unearthed' episode, Season 2 box set?

Luckily enough, that's the season I'm currently watching.

It will be back soon enough.

Fringe is outstanding.

I didn't notice that. doh! I'll make sure I watch it. :)

Just googled this. Do you mean the 'Unearthed' episode, Season 2 box set?

Luckily enough, that's the season I'm currently watching.

That's the one, it was filmed as part of season 1 but remained unaired until season 2 for some reason.

Can't wait. The new footie thread in the WC has been chockful of animated Gooners getting excited about summer signings. Has Spurs bought anyone? Nope.

Can't wait. The new footie thread in the WC has been chockful of animated Gooners getting excited about summer signings. Has Spurs bought anyone? Nope.

:screwy:

:screwy:

:acclaim:

I'm not sure what to think about our new season, the club being sold to a new owner, no new signings have arrived as yet. Had to sell our top striker to pay a tax bill.

I've decided to cancel Sky Sports once my current deal runs out and go to more live games.

Might even go to a few peanut hugging matches!