• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

Well gang,here I am on my vacation to the lands of my fore fathers and mothers...closest ill get for a while...but,off for some dinner,then back to the colonies...love,peace and comics...here's to 20 000 more!

And all the couches and basements and guest rooms I hope to one day visit!

OI!

Jimmers

PS I'm pretending I'm having dinner with you all.till my next post.

Edited by porcupine48

Well gang,here I am on my vacation to the lands of my fore fathers and mothers...closest ill get for a while...but,off for some dinner,then back to the colonies...love,peace and comics...here's to 20 000 more!

And all the couches and basements and guest rooms I hope to one day visit!

OI!

Jimmers

PS I'm pretending I'm having dinner with you all.till my next post.

:applause:

Ooooh...never seen those....

Andy Capp,for UK annual.collections is really my fave...even as a child,before I really understood,I loved it...he seemed so badassedness.I and cool...

I remember having a paperboy job and being very impressed when Two customers on my route cancelled their delivery because of the Citizens,the paper,decision to not carry the strip any longer.

Sorry...VIZ is my absolute top rank UK comic....just pure greatness...

Well,no..MarvelMan,Captain Britain....ahhhhhhhh.I love it all,and it is all so difficult to find here...I really love the black and white reprints....Sinister Stories et all and the 1800s penny comics....sigh....