• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody know who owns the AMF #2 CGC 7.0 Non Ped Copy?

14 posts in this topic

(shrug)
:roflmao:

OMG, finally something Gator doesn't know.

oh, there is plenty...and even when I "know" something (first hand from a seller) I am then told it is wrong lol

(shrug)
:roflmao:

OMG, finally something Gator doesn't know.

oh, there is plenty...and even when I "know" something (first hand from a seller) I am then told it is wrong lol

I know bro, just razzing you.

(thumbs u

I aspire to eat the crumbs from your table.

:angel:

no worry... I am not easily razzled... except at yesterday's BB game... I got a 6-6 dude guarding me and I went 1-5 and stunk up the court on offense... however, played my best defensive game and had 9 assists (rare that I pass the ball more than I shoot!)

Anybody?

B

Brian, I believe it belongs to a midwest dealer who wants to remain under the radar. I've already inquired several times, and the book is not for sale (period).

there you go

no worry... I am not easily razzled... except at yesterday's BB game... I got a 6-6 dude guarding me and I went 1-5 and stunk up the court on offense... however, played my best defensive game and had 9 assists (rare that I pass the ball more than I shoot!)

Gotta bring those big men out of the key Gator and reign 3's...that's what I do :devil:

We gotta get some run in next time you in Cali...

Bunky, no dice my friend (shrug)

Gotta bring those big men out of the key Gator and reign 3's...that's what I do :devil:

I rarely enter inside of the 3 point line... their goal was to shut me down, and they did... the dude altered or prevented me from shooting my shot...only look I got was off a steal and a pull up 3...missed the other 4 badly trying to shoot over him... I couldn't shake him with any dribble drives or attempts at lane penetration... he was too young, too long and too fast for me... we lost too :cry:

I rarely enter inside of the 3 point line... their goal was to shut me down, and they did... the dude altered or prevented me from shooting my shot...only look I got was off a steal and a pull up 3...missed the other 4 badly trying to shoot over him... I couldn't shake him with any dribble drives or attempts at lane penetration... he was too young, too long and too fast for me... we lost too :cry:

sounds like we have similar games....are you a catch-n-shoot player Gator? i prefer it and not put the ball on the floor...film your next game and post on youtube :)

is this your church league? Ask Dwight Howard to run with your team :angel:

rare doesn't quite nail it; one of your teammates told me you sometimes shoot when they fake a pass to you.

sounds like we have similar games....are you a catch-n-shoot player Gator? i prefer it and not put the ball on the floor...film your next game and post on youtube :)

is this your church league? Ask Dwight Howard to run with your team :angel:

how many multiples of the membership dues do you have to pay to get into a church league?

and gator's team ain't good enuff for moe howard.

gator's team ain't good enuff for moe howard.

But Gator has the physique of Curly Howard and the hair of Larry Fine.

That team should have room for one more stooge.