• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WAY OT: David vs. Goliath !! Superbowl 43

80 posts in this topic

Here we go peoples......the big day !! Get your bets in quick !!

Just wondering whats on the menu for Superbowl munchies ( I may have to drop in :grin: )

For us its......

chips and salsa ( a must)

guacamole ( mmmm......avacados )

all things crunchy (fritos, cheetos, doritos etc.)

oh......and pretzels

pizza

beer

pop

GO CARDS !!!

Biggest super boner in the history of the Super Bowl. Too bad for Warner, since he'll never live that down, and it was definitely a game-changing ultra-idiotic play of epic proportions.

I can't even imagine how a QB of that skill level could pull that.

The game's over - you don't make a game-changing mistake like that and come back. To watch the rest of the Super Bowl is to waste an hour or two of your life.

In every game there are *moments* that define who wins and loses - Warner tosses a TD and they go in on a high, up 14-10 and they win.

Warner has a brain fart, throws the ball 2 yards to an INT and the Cards let his tanked hass rumble down the field for a TD and they lose.

That was just absolutely terrible football. :sick:

The game's over - you don't make a game-changing mistake like that and come back. To watch the rest of the Super Bowl is to waste an hour or two of your life.

I like men... a lot (thumbs u

Fixed that for ya!

The game's over - you don't make a game-changing mistake like that and come back. To watch the rest of the Super Bowl is to waste an the best hour or two of your life.

Fixed that for ya! (thumbs u

Haha you are a sore loser and a whackjob. I understand why most on these boards hate you :luhv:

who's got my ticket? :sumo:

What in the world possessed you to start a thread like that in Comics General think the Cardinals could win the Superbowl?

6 rings... Count em! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

In every game there are *moments* that define who wins and loses - Warner tosses a TD and they go in on a high, up 14-10 and they win.

Warner has a brain fart, throws the ball 2 yards to an INT and the Cards let his tanked hass rumble down the field for a TD and they lose.

That was just absolutely terrible football. :sick:

UM CARE TO EDIT THIS???

WOOOHOOOO GO CARDS!!!!