• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

when is Overstreet #39 coming out?

35 posts in this topic

(Actually, I bought one last year, so I'm not due to buy another til 2010--every other year is just fine with me).

Last year was my 'off-year', so this year I splurged for the Timely HC ed. :whatev:

Maybe I can pickup last year's cool Star Wars HC on the cheap... hm

the title asks it all..

thanks in advance (thumbs u

Bubbagump is taking pre-orders here on the boards. He has a thread going about this. (thumbs u

(Actually, I bought one last year, so I'm not due to buy another til 2010--every other year is just fine with me).

Last year was my 'off-year', so this year I splurged for the Timely HC ed. :whatev:

Maybe I can pickup last year's cool Star Wars HC on the cheap... hm

Hello Neal :hi:

Last year's Star Wars cover is the only Overstreet hardcover that I've bought. It was too cool not to. Darth Vader and Boba Fett... :headbang:

One month until hoards of fanboys go camp outside the LCS all night to spend $30 on something they will report directly here to person_without_enough_empathy about what OS screwed up this year.

I look forward to the wave of threads. How many were there last year? 70ish?

:makepoint:

the title asks it all..

thanks in advance (thumbs u

Bubbagump is taking pre-orders here on the boards. He has a thread going about this. (thumbs u

Looks like the pre-orders ended at the end of Dec.

February 25th is my understanding.

I would be extremely surprised if it actually comes out so early. :o

It has traditionally always come out in April with the earliest I remember being late March a few years ago. So, do you have any type of confirmation on this february 25th date of yours as I would certainly like to see it earlier?

I'm gonna buy this one solely for the awesome Timely cover even tho' I bought one last year.

Cap;

Do you have any links to the various covers for this year's editions of the guide?

I remember looking forward to the classic GA Superman #14 cover for the guide last year based upon their hype all year. Needless to say, I was extremely disappointed when it wasn't used for their 2 main editions and instead supposedly left for their Big Big Workbook edition of the guide. :(

Hope the same thing doesn't happen with the Timely cover version this time. :wishluck:

February 25th is my understanding.

I would be extremely surprised if it actually comes out so early. :o

It has traditionally always come out in April with the earliest I remember being late March a few years ago. So, do you have any type of confirmation on this february 25th date of yours as I would certainly like to see it earlier?

Last year was late February.

I remember being shocked. Like you, last two weeks of April had become my standard expectation.