• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Forms

13 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I need some help. This is about my CGC Forms. I pmd Gemma and I havent recieved any answers yet. I asked on the "Ask CGC" but so far no answers. I'm new here and this is about when I signed up for the 1 year of getting my comics slabbed. I think it costed like $40 or so. Correct me and let me know if you know what I'm talking about? Now I'm trying to remember but I think I paid on December 12th or 19th. I'm still waiting for the CGC Forms to get here but there still not here. I don't understand why. Is there anyone that can help me on what to do? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Correct me and let me know if you know what I'm talking about?

Not really sure what you mean...did you pay $40 for some kind of membership???...a membership to the Collectors Society runs $109 and they send you forms and 3 free subs...

Hello and welcome. I'm not sure how long ago you pmd Gemma but be sure to check your "my messages" under the "My Stuff" Tab. The first time I had a problem I didnt realise that I had a response until days later. You can also give customer service a call at 1-877-NM-COMIC. Good luck!

The first time I had a problem I didnt realise that I had a response until days later.
Yeah it seems like the flashing mail icon only flashes about 50 times then stops. If you happen to be reading a lengthy thread or take a phone call you might not realize you have a PM response.

hm well my friend paid $40 and he got the forms and whatever else came with it. I'm kinda confused since I'm new here and how it works. He was here when I signed up for it. Maybe what I paid for wasn't the samething I was thinking. So...what's an "associate" getting...or what exactly when paying $40? I get confused on where to go on here. Since I haven't been here long enough yet. Thanks for giving me a hand with this.

hm well my friend paid $40 and he got the forms and whatever else came with it. I'm kinda confused since I'm new here and how it works. He was here when I signed up for it. Maybe what I paid for wasn't the samething I was thinking. So...what's an "associate" getting...or what exactly when paying $40? I get confused on where to go on here. Since I haven't been here long enough yet. Thanks for giving me a hand with this.

All you're going to get in the mail is a stack of CGC forms - which you don't actually need.

What the $40 does get you, though, is the standard 10% off the CGC grading fees, and the ability to submit your books directly through the Collector's Society (and also track their order status online).

http://www.collectors-society.com/

The first time I had a problem I didnt realise that I had a response until days later.
Yeah it seems like the flashing mail icon only flashes about 50 times then stops. If you happen to be reading a lengthy thread or take a phone call you might not realize you have a PM response.

:censored:

All you're going to get in the mail is a stack of CGC forms - which you don't actually need.

What the $40 does get you, though, is the standard 10% off the CGC grading fees, and the ability to submit your books directly through the Collector's Society (and also track their order status online).

http://www.collectors-society.com/

Thanks for the information. So how do I submit my comics with no forms?