• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiclink Auctions - Avengers & ASM prices through the roof

332 posts in this topic

I'm willing to bet that there's a bunch of people out there that feel this is one of the safest places to put their money these days. They've probably been beat up in the markets and want something they feel is a little more stable. Not my first choice, but whatever....

Andy

Right now it looks like 9.6 is the new 9.8 for late SA and BA Marvels. (shrug)

I'm getting kinda tired of this e-mail: "ComicLink Outbid Auction Notification ......" :pullhair:

Hey, Tomis works hard on those message templates, in-between bidding on these books rapidly every time you bid. Give the guy some credit.

I'm getting kinda tired of this e-mail: "ComicLink Outbid Auction Notification ......" :pullhair:

Hey, Tomis works hard on those message templates, in-between bidding on these books rapidly every time you bid. Give the guy some credit.

Looks like he fell asleep...I just won a 9.8 in a 9.4 holder for under GPA!!! :banana:

I'm quite pleased so far... nabbed some that I was really jonesin' for a few Registry Sets, still decently under my "budget" too. :D

Hopefully 1 more from tomorrow night for a nice 10-batch. ;)

(thumbs u

Did y'all notice how many appear to have shaken-comic-syndrome though? :eek:

Crazy prices -- how 'bout that She Hulk #1, 9.8 w/ OW/W pgs. selling for $160?! Steve B. just sold one in his 'last' sales thread for $39 (which seemed fair to me). :screwy:

I'm gonna take a wild guess on this one: purchased and soon to be offered by mbhighlander63.

Remember the insane price he paid for the GR FF45 a couple years ago? He recently sold it for about the same amount.

Prices seem all over the place...many of the blue chips books are going for (relative) bargain prices, while some of the 2nd and 3rd tier stuff is bringing out the bidders.

And I've racked up quite the bill with my "bid below GPA lows" strategy. doh!

Here is one at only $2,300 with 19 hours left. Possible Green River?? Still yet ... :screwy:

RAD62C01200912_102117.jpg

That's a sweet 9.2...but not $2,300 sweet. meh

I've got both an Avengers #16 in 9.0 and Strange Tales #135 in 9.2...I think I might be dusting them off and taking care of my retirement. :banana:

Here is one at only $2,300 with 19 hours left. Possible Green River?? Still yet ... :screwy:

RAD62C01200912_102117.jpg

That's a sweet 9.2...but not $2,300 sweet. meh

I've got both an Avengers #16 in 9.0 and Strange Tales #135 in 9.2...I think I might be dusting them off and taking care of my retirement. :banana:

I think the Thor # 126 in CGC 9.6 has them both beat Nick.

Last time this Winnepeg book sold it went for $350. Current bid $1900

RAD10D87200917_174730.jpg

This is fun! :popcorn:

:o Talk about an insane price on a common in high grade book.

It's not common at all in HG, but it's still a no-nothing book compared to others in the run.

And for the same money I bought two #1's in 9.8 last year. Thanks GDC (thumbs u