• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Surfer #1 page 34

9 posts in this topic

Don't have it, have never seen it -- but why that page?

That page is key to the whole series. It explains the creation of the 'silvery substance' as well as shows the creation of the surf board and is named the "Silver Surfer". Definately a museum piece.

Definately a museum piece.

psst. you probably want to save the superlatives until after you've bought it

Definately a museum piece.

psst. you probably want to save the superlatives until after you've bought it

doh! oops!!! :) Actually I don't think I could ever afford it at this point. In all seriousness, it might become museum worthy in a number of years. At any rate, tt currently would be a very nice piece.

Malvin- I am refering to the late 60s self titled series.

I have only seen two interior pages from the issue the splash (in the CAF) and a page with Silver Surfer and some savages. The cover was on heritage a number of years ago. I have a feeling most of the book is in one collection. I wouldnt mind any page from the issue, even one without Silver Surfer. I did have John do a recreation of my favorite page (which if it ever showed up sould be too much for me).

ssurfer1_splash.jpg