• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baker Romances and GA

56 posts in this topic

Anyone looking for a TLP4...has a green dress cover:) But, it's a 100 pager. I'm not going to get a chance to scan it tonight. But, I'll put it up if there is interest. It's a VG/VG+ and I want $150 for it.

I have to pull it to get more details...if interest

Anyone looking for a TLP4...has a green dress cover:) But, it's a 100 pager. I'm not going to get a chance to scan it tonight. But, I'll put it up if there is interest. It's a VG/VG+ and I want $150 for it.

Absolutely.

:takeit:

if there are no pieces missing or nothing visually distracting.

Absolutely.

I dunno - I find Baker covers visually distracting. lol

Absolutely.

:signfunny:

Absolutely.

:signfunny:

IN A NEGATIVE WAY.

:makepoint:

Absolutely.

The girl in the green dress on this one is ugly :baiting:

:jokealert:

Absolutely.

The girl in the green dress on this one is ugly :baiting:

:jokealert:

No Baker girl is ugly! It's amazing (in general) how great he was at dress styles.

This one also doesn't come around too often. $40. Has a really cool story inside about a girl who gets married has a baby and decides she would like to party instead so while the husband is away she pretends she's young and single. Pretty progressive. One of my favorite stories. I also love how Baker draws babies. It's a G/fair and a beater but great reading. Cover is detached. You can see see the issues from the scans.

It's also the one in the GCD. I got an upgrade:)

PRICE REDUCED NOW $30

img193.jpg

img194.jpg

Major thing with this is that there are small tiny pieces of tape near the staples on the interior front and back cover. They are pretty small and look like they've been there quite awhile. I've enclosed an interior shot so you can see. VG $110. Has a tiny tear on the bottom near the panel near the words high. Has a little spine split at the top about 1 inch. Lays nice.

One more thing has a little bit of spine split between the bottom staple and the end but is still in the middle of the two..if you understand what I'm taking about, so it's still all well held together. I think I'm making it sound worse than it is. I'll take a picture of the spine tomorrow, if someone is interested?

Hey the lady in the background has a GREEN bathing suit

DS17Boards.jpg

DS17interior.jpg

DS17back.jpg