• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC Exclusives

9 posts in this topic

I wouldn't be worried about that - the glasses are hard to break. Should be fine in the middle of a checked bag or carry-on.

They do break easy if you throw them as hard as you can against a cement wall. Just FYI.

Anyone know of anything good coming this year? The list looks pretty weak and most of the "exclusives" are not really exclusives. Is this a dying breed?

That's an excellent question. hm

Aspen has announced their 2 variants, I think Top Cow is doing a Berserker book for the show (don't quote me), and Midtown has the Dark Avengers #1 and Witchblade #124 variants. I'm just curious if any of the artists are going to use this show as their place to launch a new 2009 sketchbook or something. :) I don't think Diamond is releasing any variants to the retailers, though they could surprise us at the show. I think Diamond Select Toys may have a Star Trek toy but I'm not sure that's an "exclusive" for the show.

Actually, some of the Zenescope covers for their 3 exclusives look kinda hot. But I'm biased, I know some of the cover artists personally so I always root for their projects. :)

Joel

Hmm. I think I resent that remark. Me and the nearly 2000 people that bought last year's exclusive 'Toon TumblerR at the show.

yo those tumblers are pretty sweet! I think i'm gonna need to bring one of those backpacks with wheels to the con. seems like i'll be luggin around a whole bunch stuff.

random panels I was just lookin at... Yetterman, Ozploitation??? Torchwood, Dead Like Me - the show from a few years back 'bout grim reapers?