• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Very small Jack Davis Signature Series signing!

55 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I have set up a very small Signature Series signing with the great illustrator Jack Davis. As of right now I have 10 spots. 1 Per person. Cost is $95 each book, including grading and shipping.

The catch is, the signing can only be done on February 13th, so I need the books by the 11th. I know it is not much time, but this is the only opportunity I have with him.

Please post I'll take 1 if you can get your book here by the 11th. Don't pm me, I'll contact the people that post here first.

Brian

Brian Kondravy

address withheld

Sing it with me folks!

"I love to send SUBSCRIPTIONS...to magazines...bill me laaaaaaater box is checked...oh yeah....I love to send SUBSCIPTIONS to all those magazines...I know your wife will love them....oh yes indeed...." :banana:

Brian Kondravy

605 apple drive

Mullica hill, NJ

Sing it with me folks!

"I love to send SUBSCRIPTIONS...to magazines...bill me laaaaaaater box is checked...oh yeah....I love to send SUBSCIPTIONS to all those magazines...I know your wife will love them....oh yes indeed...." :banana:

Leave BK alone or I will be forced to publish a certain soul-patched South Dakotans private address for multiple Playgirl subscriptions . . .

Brian Kondravy

605 apple drive

Mullica hill, NJ

Sing it with me folks!

Leave BK alone or I will be forced to publish a certain soul-patched South Dakotans private address for multiple Playgirl subscriptions . . .

(tsk):sumo:

Brian Kondravy

605 apple drive

Mullica hill, NJ

Sing it with me folks!

(tsk):sumo:

What??!! I'm trying to stand up for you!! :grin: