• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Check out this Yahoo auction Description

13 posts in this topic

Looks like this guy is a real insufficiently_thoughtful_person.. Notice how the description reads "All comics are in G+ to Mint. foreheadslap.gif

Great description there buddy... especially since you arent even saying exactly what you're selling.

makepoint.gif

"ALL COMICS ARE IN TACT"

I'd feel much better if the comics were in bags, mylars, or CGC cases. Tact can't be good for your books. insane.gif

At least they're not from "UNKNOW" publishers or "UNKNOW" characters.

You know, the characters you used to know about, but then you unknowed them.

"This bid is for 100 random comics, the higher the bidding goes, the better the comics will be.....All comics will be valued higher then your bid."

So if I bid $600, then they have to give me 100 comics, and they all have to be valued higher then my bid...

How does he know when I will bid? Because clearly he has to value them higher before that...

Because if he actually meant "THAN" my bid, he would be obligated to provide me with 100 comics, each of which was worth more than $600...

So I assume he is sitting around, waiting for me to be just about to bid, so he can value them higher at the last possible moment...

Cool...

You've got to be kidding!

What a dumb way to run an auction.

Guaranteed the buyer gets 893censored-thumb.gif!

I wouldn't bid with monopoly money on this one... boo.gif

"This bid is for 100 random comics, the higher the bidding goes, the better the comics will be.....All comics will be valued higher then your bid."

So if I bid $600, then they have to give me 100 comics, and they all have to be valued higher then my bid...

How does he know when I will bid? Because clearly he has to value them higher before that...

Because if he actually meant "THAN" my bid, he would be obligated to provide me with 100 comics, each of which was worth more than $600...

So I assume he is sitting around, waiting for me to be just about to bid, so he can value them higher at the last possible moment...

Cool...

LMAO...I'm waiting for PoV to somehow come up with a 'rebuttal' to the above 'logic' .... just thinking about this makes my head hurt...

If you notice the description, the books change as the price of the auction goes up. So you have no idea what you get unless you hit the BIN.

Something tells me that even if you were insane.gif enough to hit the BIN, you still would have no idea what you get!

...and what do you think the lucky high bidder is going to get for his/her $69 if the current bid stands?

funny, I was rooting around Yahoo (for the first time in like forever) while on hold with Microsoft tech help today...and stumbled on th esame bogus auction. I was gonna post a link but forgot about it.

This is gotta be the stupidest an dmost one-sided auction Ive ever seen!