• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Found out some GREAT news on my lunch break!

54 posts in this topic

Congratulations and that's one lucky little girl.

Having a sibling is like being given a friend for life, especially same-sex ones, and it's nice to know they won't be alone when you move along.

That statement is so true & I feel guilty everytime my son asks why he can't have a little brother or sister .. I would have to choose between my wife or a second child because ONLY 1 will survive ..

CONGRATULATIONS!

It's my little girl's 1st birthday today. They may be exhausting at times, but they are so very worth it!

Very true, and happy (belated at this point) birthday to your little girl! :applause:

Thanks again everyone for the kind words :cloud9:

Congrats! :applause:

And save those Walking Dead back issues! She may just have an interest when she's old enough...like papa, like daughter! (thumbs u

Congrats!!

Thats great news!!

When the Baby arrives,take the Time with your Daughter to let her know how special she is as well as the new additon! Sometimes Little ones feel "Forgotten" with all the fuss over the baby. Just let your Daughter "Mother the Baby" like she will want to and she will be on top of the world!!

Hope everything goes well, the 2nd pregnacy is usually much easier than the first!

I know this because I came out of my Wifes 2nd and 3d pregnacys with considerably less bruising on my arms!!

Congrats!!

Thats great news!!

When the Baby arrives,take the Time with your Daughter to let her know how special she is as well as the new additon! Sometimes Little ones feel "Forgotten" with all the fuss over the baby. Just let your Daughter "Mother the Baby" like she will want to and she will be on top of the world!!

Hope everything goes well, the 2nd pregnacy is usually much easier than the first!

I know this because I came out of my Wifes 2nd and 3d pregnacys with considerably less bruising on my arms!!

Thanks a lot for the advice and kind words JR, they are very appreciated :cloud9: