• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what a surprise, Christian Bale is a *spoon*

271 posts in this topic

I can't keep track. Can we please have a summary of:

A) Who's arguing with who?

B) Whose side am I on?

lol

I simply think it's wrong to come to judgment on somebody you don't know anything about and base it off a 4 minute audio clip and a spat he had with family members months ago.

I don't care to be told i'm incapable of telling right from wrong simply because I would defend somebody, anybody in the same situation.

Apparently though, only judges, cops and servicemen/women are capable of doing the right things. Because they all, 100% exemplify sound judgment and an ability to tell right from wrong. doh!

If cfreak didn't provide me with so much laughable material, this thing would've died already. I'm starting to actually feel bad about it though. Kicking around the slow guy isn't much fun. So I will stop and apologize.

Cfreak. I apologize. (thumbs u Moving along now............

Ha Ha. I didn't think that hockey guys ran away. I guess they do when they are losing. No.wait...I take that back. When they are losing, they start a fight.

No.wait..when they are losing, they start making comments about someones wife or girlfriend, Ya know. A judgement call about someone who isn't even in this argument and you don't know one darn thing about, except that she is married to me. Maybe that is all you need to know to make a judgement though..

Shows your class. But then, what did I expect from a "hockey guy".

Apology not accepted because it was not sincere.

How's that for a judgement call puke. Am I wrong?

Your turn.

Now, if you want to apologize to my wife, then that is a different story.

Yea. Probably a banning for awhile.

If that happens, It would be sad, considering the initial posting on this thread, which was a four minute or so tirade of nothing but profanity, in all it's glory, and then several postings similar to mine.

Albeit, mine is the best (except for Bale's. He is the master Bale'r).

Oh well.

Dena. Just strike me. Leave the others alone please. I will take the vacation, er, ah, I mean, I will take the hit. But just remember. I am old and I don't have many days left to visit here. :) (see how I work the women fellows) :)

Ha Ha. I didn't think that hockey guys ran away. I guess they do when they are losing. No.wait...I take that back. When they are losing, they start a fight.

No.wait..when they are losing, they start making comments about someones wife or girlfriend, Ya know. A judgement call about someone who isn't even in this argument and you don't know one darn thing about, except that she is married to me. Maybe that is all you need to know to make a judgement though..

Shows your class. But then, what did I expect from a "hockey guy".

Apology not accepted because it was not sincere.

How's that for a judgement call puke. Am I wrong?

Your turn.

Now, if you want to apologize to my wife, then that is a different story.

I didn't judge your wife. I made an insinuation in the same spirit of which you made towards me initially. If you'd calm down you'd know that.

I apologized. Whether you want to accept that or not is your problem.

As for running away from you. You're absolutely right. When confronted with somebody who resembles a loose cannon and isn't quite "right" upstairs. I find it best to leave you alone. Wouldn't want you to go all Bale on me.

Yea, please copy and paste the "initial insinuation" I made towards you.

Before you became a minor annoyance.

Oh, never mind. I'll accept your apology in the spirit it was intended.

I wish more people understood sarcasm. Don't you?

:)

Goodbye, ComicalHockeyGuy

P.S. Why wouldn't you want me to go Bale on you? I thought he didn't do anything wrong. I thought it was understandable. I also thought you needed a lot more to judge a person than just a few exchanges on the internet, before you conclude that they are a loose and dangerous cannon.

Silly me.

P.S. Why wouldn't you want me to go Bale on you? I thought he didn't do anything wrong. I thought it was understandable. I also thought you needed a lot more to judge a person than just a few exchanges on the internet, before you conclude that they are a loose and dangerous cannon.

Silly me.

self-edited for meanness. :D

ps: hey, you're from Ohio too? Whereabouts. We should get together over some drinks and comics. (thumbs u

If anyone knows, it is probably you. What's Obama got under his belly button?

:roflmao:

Happy now? Or did I misinterpret your comment?

hmmm. I assumed when you said that I "initially" verbally attacked or insulted you, you meant that I did it first. Mine came after your more than one verbal attacks and insults directed at me. Did you expect (or hope) that I would just shy away after you "initially" verbally attacked me and mine?

Silly boy.

P.S. I would love to get together and talk comics. You can even come to my home and I will show you a very nice collection. I will buy you lunch if you are afraid to come to my home.

Another P.S. I didn't realize that you are in Ohio also, so now I understand your concern about me hurting you (and no, that is not a Freudian slip).

Don't worry dude. I am the last person in the world who would harm you. I am in fact, one of the good cops (yes, there are a few that ain't). Unless of course, you insult my wife and kids. Then I would have to go "hockey" on you.

But, you have apologized, so no worries mate.

I am sure that I will not be hearing from you to get together over lunch. Sad really. So much more in common than we disagree on.

I think?

Oh... but there I go again judging. Something that's not allowed.

It amazes me how some people come out of the woodwork to make sure no one has an opinion that isn't 100% total tolerance of all things.

Which is a form of intolerance. doh!

I'm intolerant of your intolerance of my intolerance of hypocritical, knee-jerk, small-minded, short-sighted intolerance. Tolerate that! Oh you can't because you're intolerant of my intolerance to anything and anyone that isn't tolerant of all things. Then again, all things should be tolerated, included intolerance, so I'm going to take the high ground and be tolerant of your intolerance, even though I was intolerant of that intolerance in the past. Please be tolerant of my change from intolerant to tolerant, in regards to your intolerance of my intolerance of hypocritical, knee-jerk, small-minded, short-sighted intolerance.

Oh... but there I go again judging. Something that's not allowed.

It amazes me how some people come out of the woodwork to make sure no one has an opinion that isn't 100% total tolerance of all things.

Which is a form of intolerance. doh!

I'm intolerant of your intolerance of my intolerance of hypocritical, knee-jerk, small-minded, short-sighted intolerance. Tolerate that! Oh you can't because you're intolerant of my intolerance to anything and anyone that isn't tolerant of all things. Then again, all things should be tolerated, included intolerance, so I'm going to take the high ground and be tolerant of your intolerance, even though I was intolerant of that intolerance in the past. Please be tolerant of my change from intolerant to tolerant, in regards to your intolerance of my intolerance of hypocritical, knee-jerk, small-minded, short-sighted intolerance.

Well put.