• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what a surprise, Christian Bale is a *spoon*

271 posts in this topic

P.S. Why wouldn't you want me to go Bale on you? I thought he didn't do anything wrong. I thought it was understandable. I also thought you needed a lot more to judge a person than just a few exchanges on the internet, before you conclude that they are a loose and dangerous cannon.

Silly me.

ps: hey, you're from Ohio too? Whereabouts.

Every thing is Illuminated... doh!

GO STEELERS!

GO STEELERS!

:mad::mad:

Now that's the meanest thing anybody has said to me this entire thread.

sorry man :sorry: , I was actually on your side in the Sophistic debate, but I just couldn't resist the temptation...

lol

I think i'm the one that should be apologizing for being a Browns fan. That's dern near inexcusable.

I can't keep track. Can we please have a summary of:

A) Who's arguing with who?

B) Whose side am I on?

Well, you and I had agreed to have a pint (or two), give the thread another day, and then come back. Remember?

Oh... but there I go again judging. Something that's not allowed.

It amazes me how some people come out of the woodwork to make sure no one has an opinion that isn't 100% total tolerance of all things.

Which is a form of intolerance. doh!

I'm intolerant of your intolerance of my intolerance of hypocritical, knee-jerk, small-minded, short-sighted intolerance. Tolerate that! Oh you can't because you're intolerant of my intolerance to anything and anyone that isn't tolerant of all things. Then again, all things should be tolerated, included intolerance, so I'm going to take the high ground and be tolerant of your intolerance, even though I was intolerant of that intolerance in the past. Please be tolerant of my change from intolerant to tolerant, in regards to your intolerance of my intolerance of hypocritical, knee-jerk, small-minded, short-sighted intolerance.

Well put.

Sorry. I simply cannot tolerate that agreement.