• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WOW!!!! AF 15 CGC 9.2- WHAT PRICE WILL THIS BRING??!!!

94 posts in this topic

That stamp sucks though, if it wasn't there it probably would add another $25,000 to the final tally.

The stamp doesn't bother me as much as the OW pages. If I were to drop 200K on an AF 15......white pages would be a must.

Yeah but I just can't get my head around front cover stamps or writing on SA books. GA I can live with but SA there are always better/similar examples without them.

Dr Donald Blake is out shopping for groceries. He enters a small bakery...

DR: WOW!!! THIS APPLE PIE LOOKS AMAZING!! WHAT PRICE MIGHT IT FETCH?

Baker: The pies are $2 each...

DR: COULD THE CRUST BE OVERDONE? THE COLOR BOTHERS ME!!! THE MARKET WILL DECIDE!

Baker: Uh, yeah, $2...

DR: I AM SUFFERING FROM ROCKY MOUNTAIN SPOTTED FEVER!!!!!! I'LL TAKE TWO!!!!!!! INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!

:jokealert:

That stamp sucks though, if it wasn't there it probably would add another $25,000 to the final tally.

The stamp doesn't bother me as much as the OW pages. If I were to drop 200K on an AF 15......white pages would be a must.

Yeah but I just can't get my head around front cover stamps or writing on SA books. GA I can live with but SA there are always better/similar examples without them.

:gossip:Only two 9.2 copies in the registry (so far)

9.4's out there as well and I'm sure there are plenty more in this grade that haven't been slabbed.

How many 8.5/9.0 copies?

How many 8.5/9.0 copies?

more than there are 9.2's, but you are always going to get the label chasers...

Hell I would be happy with a nice presentable 6.0 copy nowadays

Dr Donald Blake is out shopping for groceries. He enters a small bakery...

DR: WOW!!! THIS APPLE PIE LOOKS AMAZING!! WHAT PRICE MIGHT IT FETCH?

Baker: The pies are $2 each...

DR: COULD THE CRUST BE OVERDONE? THE COLOR BOTHERS ME!!! THE MARKET WILL DECIDE!

Baker: Uh, yeah, $2...

DR: I AM SUFFERING FROM ROCKY MOUNTAIN SPOTTED FEVER!!!!!! I'LL TAKE TWO!!!!!!! INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!

:jokealert:

:signfunny:

hm 200k ?

af1592.jpg

With the date stamp, I was just curious about the news of the day: On May 31, 1962, World War II Gestapo official Adolf Eichmann was hanged in Israel for his role in the Nazi Holocaust.

I guess with great power, there really does come great responsibility.

I look at that book and all I see is the stamp. That thing really bothers me. Would rather have a slightly lower grade.

Tony

So would you rather have the 9.2 or this 8.5 coming for CL.

RAD9F2682009114_133248.jpg