• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spiderman 583 you digging the cover or not?

Do you like the cover of ASM 583  

192 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the cover of ASM 583

39 posts in this topic

Damn, now I'll have to stadle up the horse and buggy and run to the town and grab one.

I tried to buy one today, but the LCS owner told me the Pony Express ain't been there yet with the delivery. I reckon I'll ride by tomorrow on my dinosaur.

Damn, now I'll have to stadle up the horse and buggy and run to the town and grab one.

I tried to buy one today, but the LCS owner told me the Pony Express ain't been there yet with the delivery. I reckon I'll ride by tomorrow on my dinosaur.

You've got more chance of finding a dinosaur.

To much of a Gimic...just like the Obama coins they are selling :P

Wow, what rock have you been living under?

Well I really don't buy comics anymore if you want the truth. The only thing I'm doing is buying books needed for my ASM collection. Since I stopped reading moderns over a year ago. There is no reason to stay on top of modern ASM books. So I simply let a few months go by and make one trip to pick up a stack instead of making multiple trips a month. It works for me and allows more time for my other hobbies that incudes my own web forum.

http://semiautorifles.com/viewforum.php?f=4

No ,but I have to have one for a complete run of Amazing spider-man. (shrug)

What he said.

What do variant covers have to do with a complete run of ASM? (shrug)

Missing an issue = incomplete run :hi:

You wouldn't be missing an issue if you had the regular cover edition. (shrug)

I'm just one of those completists,sad to say doh!

This,

My plan is to buy every variant of teh first 600 ASM books. But now I'm having second thoughts about going past 582.

What he said.

This,

My plan is to buy every variant of teh first 600 ASM books. But now I'm having second thoughts about going past 582.

Yeah, it's a bumpy road, because they keep finding ways to screw us completists.

Do you have the 30 and 35 cent price variants?

What he said.

This,

Yeah, it's a bumpy road, because they keep finding ways to screw us completists.

Do you have the 30 and 35 cent price variants?

Not yet, I've been focusing on the regular 1-500~ I'm hoping this year I can finish it. Now I got all the annuals and a bunch of misc books like Tooth paste or record copies.

I just finished the 30 and 35 cent variants. The 35 cent variants were definately the hardest to find, but I know several people who have them. It's more rarity than price on these.

I'm still trying to get caught up from the issue 568 madness.

Of course with this Obama book I'm waiting for prices to drop (maybe in a year) to reasonable levels.

I just finished the 30 and 35 cent variants. The 35 cent variants were definately the hardest to find, but I know several people who have them. It's more rarity than price on these.

Of course with this Obama book I'm waiting for prices to drop (maybe in a year) to reasonable levels.

You do right to wait as they will drop eventually.

I've got a complete ASM run without the variants, the Obama issue excluded, so you've got far more patience and dedication than me.

Good luck with the collection.

I have a great LCS that is sympathetic to my ASM needs.I got the Obama variant for cover price.

I have a great LCS that is sympathetic to my ASM needs.I got the Obama variant for cover price.

Congrats - you should cherish a LCS like that, they are hard to find (In the UK ayway).

Yes, I think mine would have given me one at cover price, but they didn't receive any due to the fact that they are a small shop and only ordered about 30 copies of the regular cover.

Cool,

Ya, I was checking out Ebay and they want mad money for the Obama issues. I figure it will cool off in a few months to a year.