• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RECENT COMICLINK AUCTION RESULTS- INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

16 posts in this topic

Yeah - it was incredible - I got 4 SA DC's 9.0 & 9.2s & 1 8.0 (Seadevils) for 75% of OS and that's after paying shipping and buyer's fees...incredible prices if you don't only collect what everyone else wants right this very moment in time.

Choose your time, choose your place, and buy only what you want at the price you choose - either you will be successful eventually (patience young padawan) or your expectations are unreasonable and you should collect Hot Wheels.

The one book I won was under GPA (heck, under guide) and was able to use some credit I had with CL to pay it off :luhv:

How do you get *credit* with CL ?

Selling credit from previous sales.

Lets say I sold a book 2 weeks before the focused auction (or any type of Clink book) I can just say, dont send me a check, just let me keep a credit and use against my purchases

DID YOU FOLKs SeE soME of the C LInk priCes realised?

amazing

discuss

The shift key is your friend. Please use it responsibly.

This has been a public service announcement.

I got some great deals too on minor keys...seems everyone was hitting the more popular ones, Ghost Rider, etc., and ignored some of the lower level ones. Even got a Flash for about 40% off OSPG...helps to not go after the Ultra HG issues that get bid up so insanely... hm