• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

POLL: Best new comic of 2008

Best new comic of 2008  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Best new comic of 2008

36 posts in this topic

I hope I didn't bone up your other poll.

Maybe we can do a second poll that asks what the best title of 2008 was?

I've cast my vote for Locke & Key.

Pat

actually, you made this poll correct (now that i've not included scalped and the sword, which i was unaware of were new in 2007 :blush: )

thx pat (thumbs u

oh, and GOOOOOOOOOOOOO RASL!!

just picked up a locke & key #1 first print in the 50 ct box at my LCS. doesn't change my vote.

yeah, i read 1-4...just didn't do it for me :shrug: methinks that if stephen king's son didn't write it, none of us would have ever heard of it...

hm Me thinks if Jeff Smith didn't write Rasl, you might be in the same boat :baiting:

(: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (:

just picked up a locke & key #1 first print in the 50 ct box at my LCS. doesn't change my vote.

yeah, i read 1-4...just didn't do it for me :shrug: methinks that if stephen king's son didn't write it, none of us would have ever heard of it...

hm Me thinks if Jeff Smith didn't write Rasl, you might be in the same boat :baiting:

(: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (:

hm you may be right, steve-o... you may be right (:

My LCS does have a bargain box where they stuff 3 comics into a pack and sell them for £1 each pack. I've picked some great stuff out of there in the past, 30 Days Red Snow complete set, Calamari Rising complete set, Iron and the Maiden etc, all complete runs for 33p per comic. And they're in better condition than the new stuff on the shelves!