• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

no big surprise after last nights big RANT fest

29 posts in this topic

If he acts close enough to Luxx to be confused with him, he needs to be banned anyway just 'cuz. ^^

The guy displayed more cleverness than Luxx has in the past. It was someone else, my guess a current unbanned member, trying to make people think he was Luxx...

Jim

I agree partly but........ Sometimes certain individuals on this board do not give wrm welcomes and treat new comers like . Did it to me in which I never came back for over a year. I was called a shill many many times in which I am not.

It also seems there is groups of individuals that stick together and start with others and then once all started ganging up on them thinking they are all E gangster.

Was it me? hm

Are you feeling guilty?

I agree partly but........ Sometimes certain individuals on this board do not give wrm welcomes and treat new comers like . Did it to me in which I never came back for over a year. I was called a shill many many times in which I am not.

It also seems there is groups of individuals that stick together and start with others and then once all started ganging up on them thinking they are all E gangster.

They called you a shill? Who in there right mind would choose Moon Knight as their fav. character if they were a shill? :insane::foryou:

Exactly lol

If he acts close enough to Luxx to be confused with him, he needs to be banned anyway just 'cuz. ^^

The guy displayed more cleverness than Luxx has in the past. It was someone else, my guess a current unbanned member, trying to make people think he was Luxx...

Jim

Ooooo. That's tricky. Riddles inside enigmas.

I have a question, I know what shill means in terms of auctions, goods, and services, but why is Sharpshooter referred to as a shill in this case? (shrug)

I was thinking the same thing and now wonder what's the difference between a shill and a troll...the guy was clearly trolling...once I posted a WTF? :o comment, he found a post of mine in Silver Age under Charlton Sci-Fi where I posted a handful of Unusual Tales (a very very tertiary aspect of my collection) and he proceeded to insult the books...

Which I thought was pretty funny...but that thread is primarily left to and for the mutually-stroking society whereby we appreciate and reinforce each other in our collections, whereby General would be more of an arena for free-for-all e-gansta action...

Regardless, I was thinking it was someone just spoofing to get a rise out of the group, and I'm sure it probably was, the guy was just too overly antagonistic from the git...either that or he f*@&ed up his meds big time last nite... :insane: