• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Poll: Your view of the money you have tied up in comics

The money I have put in comics is  

297 members have voted

1. 1. The money I have put in comics is

69 posts in this topic

Neat website. My top cities were:

Little Rock

Baton Rouge

New Orleans

Baltimore

Honolulu

Sacramento

Apparently my enthusiasm for water, nightlife, and culture had an impact. Of the cities listed, I have been to Baltimore, New Orleans, Baton Rouge (passed through) and Little Rock. Plan to visit Honolulu eventually. Never been to Sacramento. Of the cities I have been to, Baltimore would be my choice.

Bizarre. Here's my list:

1. New York City (where I currently live)

2. Long Island, New York (near where I currently live)

3. Seattle (lived there 5 years)

4. Philadelphia (lived there 4 years)

5. Salt Lake City ( 893whatthe.gif I'm not Mormon!!)

6. Denver (lived there 5 years)

I'm only surprised that San Diego/Los Angeles/San Francisco didn't pop up on the list, as somewhere in California would be my most likely domestic destination if I were to move out of New York. Maybe my strong desire for nightlife that doesn't close before 9pm ruled San Diego out, while lack of culture and public transportation maybe crossed L.A. off the list, but I'm not sure why San Fran was excluded...I like SoCal a lot better, but I can't think of any reason why the program would have excluded San Fran. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Gene

thumbsup2.gif

1. Norfolk

2. Knoxville

3. Long Island? confused.gif

4. Seattle

5. Nashville

6. Charlotte

Raleigh is kind of the geographic average of Norfolk/Knoxville/Charlotte, and I went to college in Nashville, so that all makes sense. I loved my one visit to Seattle a few years ago, but... Long Island????

You guys are the first from NYC I have talked to about the site. Interesting to see that home rates so highly for you. Out of the dozens of friends/acquaintances I have directed to the site, there was only one with NYC in their top 5 who hadn't lived there in the past. Maybe New York City is an acquired taste... smile.gif

You guys are the first from NYC I have talked to about the site. Interesting to see that home rates so highly for you. Out of the dozens of friends/acquaintances I have directed to the site, there was only one with NYC in their top 5 who hadn't lived there in the past. Maybe New York City is an acquired taste... smile.gif

I would definitely agree with that. You either love it or hate it, but there's not much of a grey area. thumbsup2.gif

DAM