• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: ASM 56 cgc 9.4! ASM 5 cgc 4.5, ASM 61 cgc 9.0 + HG X-men FREE BOOKS +++++

100 posts in this topic

Hi All,

Gotta let go of some true gems to fund my purchases from the Phoenix con. I'm going to be offering many slabbed and raw books all weekend. I came across another huge spidey collection, which means I'll be passing on the discount to all of you! (last time I did a 50% off OSPG) so if you have requests feel free to contact me!!

All slabs will include FREE U.S. Shipping. (Canada add $10).

Paypal accepted, as well as money orders. I havent' done a sales thread in quite some time, but the last few sold out immediately, meaning I grade raw books very fairly (meaning I tend to undergrade) and cgc books I price under gpa. If any questions, feel free to contact me, and thanks for looking!!!

Nick

First Up:

Amazing Spider-Man 56 CGC 9.4!!! OW-W Pages. Beauty of a book!!

Last GPA is $400, lets do $370 SHIPPED

spidey56offwhitepages.jpg

Whatthehell Nick...lookin to upgrade this book so I guess :takeit:

Hi All,

Gotta let go of some true gems to fund my purchases from the Phoenix con. I'm going to be offering many slabbed and raw books all weekend. I came across another huge spidey collection, which means I'll be passing on the discount to all of you! (last time I did a 50% off OSPG) so if you have requests feel free to contact me!!

All slabs will include FREE U.S. Shipping. (Canada add $10).

Paypal accepted, as well as money orders. I havent' done a sales thread in quite some time, but the last few sold out immediately, meaning I grade raw books very fairly (meaning I tend to undergrade) and cgc books I price under gpa. If any questions, feel free to contact me, and thanks for looking!!!

Nick

First Up:

Amazing Spider-Man 56 CGC 9.4!!! OW-W Pages. Beauty of a book!!

Last GPA is $400, lets do $370 SHIPPED

spidey56offwhitepages.jpg

Whatthehell Nick...lookin to upgrade this book so I guess :takeit:

^^ Great pick up Tom!!

Amazing Spider-Man 42 cgc 9.6!! White Pages. Only 2 have been graded higher at 9.8. The currator copy of this sold last year, same grade/pq for $5500 on clink. Last gpa is $3580 ... my price $3500 non paypal on this guys. Money order or cash in the mail only!!! (I dont' suggest cash via the mail tho)

BOOK IS BACK IN THE VAULT, Sorry no longer for sale.

spidey4296.jpg