• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is TomorrowsTreasures on ebay a board member?

27 posts in this topic

Before you direct me to the search function, I've already tried and couldn't find much.

Anyway, if its not, any word on this 'bayer?

Whatever you do, don't talk to him first over the phone or in person...the dude will talk for half a day. Very opinionated and strange is he, but in the hobby...I think he's one of the good guys....as long as you ask him if any work was done on the books he's selling.

That's if you can get him to talk to you. Many times I've seen him prefer to flip through stacks of comics instead of tend to customers (including me).

And he does have a different idea of what restoration is than most of the hobby, Tear seals to him are "conservation" and not restoration. I believe CGC would PLOD those "conserved" books.

Very rude. More often than not he can't be bothered to look up at you if you ask a question. He is the stereotypical arrogant and rude comic book dealer.

Back in the 90s I bought a 7.0 Sgt Fury 1 with no restoration disclosed. The result: trimmed, color touch, small fill.

Around the same period, Hulk 6 FINE+: tear seal and color touch

MARVEL TALES #128[1954] CLASSIC COVER

FEATURING: SCARCE, Vintage pre-code horror.

BOOK DESCRIPTION: Complete, original, sound copy.

COVER DESCRIPTION: Attached, tight, clean, creases, small tear.

INTERIOR PAGE DESCRIPTION: Supple, Solid.

INTERIOR PAGE COLOR: Cream.

CONSERVATION: None.

REPAIR: None.

RESTORATION: None.

GRADE: FN/FN+

I'm not buying but what are the odds? Work or no work?

agreed he's a d-bag. i think he might 2 beers short of a 6 pack. :screwy:

I see no reason to insult beer.

lol unless it's budweiser lol

duuuuude Budweiser select is my beer of choice.

Don't knock the Bud.

:sumo: