• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

found these in a collection of 80's junk

7 posts in this topic

I got a call from my sister-in-law that her friend had a few boxes of books he would like to sell. After speaking with him it turns out he was a collector in the late 80's :cry: and had 5 or 6 boxes of books he'd like to sell. After going thru the boxes of junk I get to the last box and found these....

bb28.jpg[/img]

jla1.jpg

bb29f.jpg[/img]

bb30f.jpg

jla2f.jpg

jla3f.jpg

The last box were his uncles books and were passed on to him. lots of JLA's and some others. They might be low low grade I was still blown away. Yes I bought the books. Like my wife always says it never hurts to look. :grin:

I got a call from my sister-in-law that her friend had a few boxes of books he would like to sell. After speaking with him it turns out he was a collector in the late 80's :cry: and had 5 or 6 boxes of books he'd like to sell. After going thru the boxes of junk I get to the last box and found these....

bb28.jpg[/img]

jla1.jpg

bb29f.jpg[/img]

bb30f.jpg

jla2f.jpg

jla3f.jpg

The last box were his uncles books and were passed on to him. lots of JLA's and some others. They might be low low grade I was still blown away. Yes I bought the books. Like my wife always says it never hurts to look. :grin:

good stuff, it`s amazing how people back in the early 1960`s didn`t take care of there comics like they do 1970`s and up.