• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would anyone be interested in a comic book swap meet?

62 posts in this topic

I'm in as well and I'm sure Rich Henn would show up if we sent a PM. Same with Mickyphoen (sp?) who lives in MD. Everything is going to be date dependent but as the organizer I'd recommend throwing out a few Sunday dates let everyone hash it out and then choosing one.

Shoff Promotions Comic Book and Non-Sports Card Show March 28, 2009

The other Tyson's Show and you may have answered a question for me...sounds like this is NOT a show to do

So March 1,8,15 or 29 for Comic SWAP dates

Shoff Promotions Comic Book and Non-Sports Card Show March 28, 2009

The other Tyson's Show and you may have answered a question for me...sounds like this is NOT a show to do

So March 1,8,15 or 29 for Comic SWAP dates

Actually, the Shoff show has been pretty busy lately - and since its a card show as well, there's going to be nice traffic there on 3/28.

What a grand idea!

If it turns out to be a success, I hope someone does another in the upper Midwest area. Detroit to Chicago to Columbus, somewhere near midMichigan and I'm there with boxes full of fine weird fun.

What a grand idea!

If it turns out to be a success, I hope someone does another in the upper Midwest area. Detroit to Chicago to Columbus, somewhere near midMichigan and I'm there with boxes full of fine weird fun.

boxes of full of fine weird fun sounds like a perfect description for comic collecting

I've pulled about 1,200 comics to bring so far, found things I didn't know I still had

I am available for any weekend except March 21st...

Would be great just to get together with other boardies.

Cool!

I've got a friend that I think would love to come too.

He's slowly starting to get into CGC and other comics as well. :thumbsup: