• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My first complete Timely run!

49 posts in this topic

Here are the last of the scan that I have handy. I'll post a group shot in the near future.

sub27dscan.jpg

sub28.jpg

sub29.jpg

sub30.jpg

sub31.jpg

sub32cgc85okilima.jpg

sub33cgc6.jpg

impressive to have the run period; DAMNED impressive in light of your grades. i am dazzled.

The toughest to find for me was #9 but I think that 29-31 are the toughest to find in general. Personally, I've never seen a high grade 29 or 31 for sale. Billy or Mr. Bedrock will also have some insights.

The toughest to find for me was #9 but I think that 29-31 are the toughest to find in general. Personally, I've never seen a high grade 29 or 31 for sale. Billy or Mr. Bedrock will also have some insights.

podboy is all over the difficulty of 29-31, with 31 being the hardest to get in any kind of grade; mine is a rag. 29 very tuff as well, and mine is about the nicest one i've ever come across; here it is.

subby29.jpg

now you just have to finish your MMC run lol

it can be done!!

Yeah if your a superhero lawyer from Lafayette with an AV rating

For us mortals it is not

ro', it's just short for 'average.' but i try, God knows i try.

now you just have to finish your MMC run lol

it can be done!!

Yeah if your a superhero lawyer from Lafayette with an AV rating

For us mortals it is not

ro', it's just short for 'average.' but i try, God knows i try.

don't go bringing God into this lol

podboy is all over the difficulty of 29-31, with 31 being the hardest to get in any kind of grade; mine is a rag. 29 very tuff as well, and mine is about the nicest one i've ever come across; here it is.

subby29.jpg

:applause::applause:

that one's pretty