• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big *spooning* Sales Thread. THREAD CLOSED. Moved to VCC with reductions plus!.

220 posts in this topic

Journey into Mystery #113...CGC 8.0 cow.

Incredibley sharp VF down graded for a 1.5" razor thin color breaking crease on the lower right fc.

$90

JIM113001.jpg

:takeit:

I have a vivid memory of being 12 or 13, 1976 or 77, and looking at a copy of this book in a local comic shop. The guy claimed it was a NM, I think the price was $3.50. I hemmed and hawed, it had a bad spine roll and I thought "no way is it NM." But I badly wanted the book and bought it. I've always had a soft spot for this particular issue, and this is pretty sharp.

Journey into Mystery #113...CGC 8.0 cow.

Incredibley sharp VF down graded for a 1.5" razor thin color breaking crease on the lower right fc.

$90

:takeit:

I have a vivid memory of being 12 or 13, 1976 or 77, and looking at a copy of this book in a local comic shop. The guy claimed it was a NM, I think the price was $3.50. I hemmed and hawed, it had a bad spine roll and I thought "no way is it NM." But I badly wanted the book and bought it. I've always had a soft spot for this particular issue, and this is pretty sharp.

Great story. You will definitely like this one.