• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alright, fellow collectors, what IS the next BIG key?

27 posts in this topic

this thread was gone over a few months ago, try a search for it. The bottom line is there is no "big key" on the horizon that is forseeable, anything that was forseeable has been already pumped up, if another comes along NO ONE will see it coming until its too late, thats what makes a big key a big key.

Has a CGC'd TMNT 1 popped up yet? I thought that was supposed to be THE magazine to grade, but I havent seen one on ebay yet.

Edit: To answer my own question I checked the population. There's currently one graded and its a 6.0

DC Special 16 - "Super-Heroes battle Super- Gorillas". Without question the silliest comic title by far, but also kitsch enough to turn it into an ironic artefact. All right perhaps not. Still a daft load of old bollocks. IMO, every home should have one. By law. insane.gif