• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did you know The Joker had a big sister.......

11 posts in this topic

I hope so. I don't know them....its just a pic that got sent to me in email. The mother (or who ever) was calm enough to take the pic.....so I guess if it doesn't wash off....it will grow off :grin:

That's those washable markers where they are made for kids to draw on things (like their brothers), but man that was too close to the baby's eyes to be doing that. Lord if that little girl slipped what a horrible time would be had by all.

Remember that white cream that your mommy used to smear on your butt to keep it from getting irritated in a diaper...Penatin Cream? It's greasy, does not absorb and does not come off very easy.

I have vivid memories of covering myself with it head to toe because "I wanted to look like a clown" at about the age of 3 or 4.

lol

Gotta love childhood and all the innocence that comes with it. It's a shame we spend our lives losing that innocence.