• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show you mega duplicates

280 posts in this topic

there's a fine line between horder and disturbed,you my friend are teetering on that line. :whistle:

:jokealert:

lol

I've actually posted those pics before in another thread a few years ago. I got all of these hoards when flatrock02 and I shared a "find" at an old comic shop in Chicago. The guy had multiples of these books and many others. In fact, I believe Mike (flatrock02) is selling some of the books from that find in his current sales thread.

I grabbed whatever ASM's I saw and specifically grabbed boxes with the higher valued X-Men issues in them for future submission and sales. Most of the X-Men I've submitted have come back 9.8's or 9.6's while most of the ASM's have brought 9.6's or 9.4's with a few 9.8's in there. I still have hundreds of them to eventually submit to CGC.

I also have other hoards from that shop including Marvel Two-In-One, Marvel Team-Up, Spidey Super Stories and others. I just submitted a few Marvel Team-Ups and got 9.6's/9.8's out of those and 9.4's/9.6's out of the Spidey Super Stories. Should have those books back in a week or two.