• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What GA book do you regret selling, the most???

55 posts in this topic

Haven't seen one for sale this nice since. 1 of only 2 in 9.0, none higher.

IMG_0236.jpg

got to get me one of those Gator books (crocs secretly wish they were gators) (thumbs u

This is an interesting thread. As far as regrets go, I had a shot at Valerie Beckincourt in the 12th grade but I blew it and took my soon to be first wife out to the Fillmore that weekend. Big mistake. Definitely a regret. As far as comics go, none. It's all been fun.

If not for the collapse of the subprime mortgage industry, and correspondingly my livelihood, this sale would have never happened:

I know the feeling. :( Market is starting to pick up again but this one hurt.

MC1octoberqc.jpg

I remember that one!

Not as cool as some of the others posted here, but my favorite comic of all time. I love Batman and Christmas, so this merges the two. Sold it on eBay to a board member. I'll get it back soon, or at least another 9.2.

batman27o.jpg

9.2 :o Wow! I sold a 6.0 of that last year, and thought that one was pretty. But yours is jaw dropping.

If not for the collapse of the subprime mortgage industry, and correspondingly my livelihood, this sale would have never happened:

I know the feeling. :( Market is starting to pick up again but this one hurt.

MC1octoberqc.jpg

Where the heck was I when you were selling that? Maybe I was broke at the time. Happens frequently :(