• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Perry Stroud aka Stroud Corp. aka Richard Koos

54 posts in this topic

Nope. Don't pat yourself on the back just yet. The Corporation is mine, in my name. It was set up that way because of my rental office space at this address from Richard and banking credentials.

I know you'd like to think so, but RK has absolutely nothing to do with the daily operations of my Corp. Never has, never will.

So you are PS and the head of your business is a conman named RK but you're telling us he really isn't and you just rent office space from a conman which forces you to make him the head of your "legitimate" company on paper which make you a conman.

Yes it all makes sense now. :screwy: :confused:

Nope. Don't pat yourself on the back just yet. The Corporation is mine, in my name. It was set up that way because of my rental office space at this address from Richard and banking credentials.

I know you'd like to think so, but RK has absolutely nothing to do with the daily operations of my Corp. Never has, never will.

Like I said in the other thread, the corporation does NOT list "Perry Stroud" as the CEO. It lists your mothers companion Richard Koos as the CEO.

You see, anyone can start a dummy coporation. Either you file it in court yourself or you pay a lawyer to do it for you.

The catch is that you have to list a REAL person as the CEO. That's were Richard Koos comes into play.

Danny Dupcak could not in a million years list his fictitious name "Perry Stroud" as the CEO, because he does't exist in the state of New York.

AND THAT'S A FACT.

Also, notice the date the corporation was formed "October 18, 2006" that's about the same time Danny closed his Comic-Keys ebay account.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=comic-keys&ftab=AllFeedback&sspagename=STRK:MEFSX:FDBK

Danny knew that the jig was up with his Comic-keys ebay account because ebay was enforcing a new feedback policy regarding private feedback in October of 2006.

OH WOW! THOSE ARE SUCH INTELLIGENT OBSERVATIONS.............

NOT JUST A BUNCH OF LIES AND BS. I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS GUY STILL COMES ON HERE TO DEFEND HIMSELF.

Where is Punisher when you need him?

I've read many posts on this forum and educated myself as to it's intricacies right back to the beginning, as well as reading it for years.

Can anyone remember whose name is listed on the paperwork for a restoration service once in the planning or early stages by CGC?

Can anyone remember which business owner is listed on the paperwork for CGC and admits openly to being a 25% owner?

Without going into details, does the person listed as an owner have anything to do with running the daily operations, the grading, or the labeling for CGC? (the answer is no)

Did the other person listed on those documents for a resto service either head a restoration service, or perform restoration for CGC clients? (the answer to this question is also no).

You dont know the details behind the decisions behind why things are filed a certain way by a business, and I'm not going to start explaining these details anymore than I'm discussing which state I'm originally from. I'm not exactly among friends, am I? :-)

You rent office space in a single-family, 1 bathroom, 1,142 square foot home in a residential neighborhood? Must be rather...cozy. :eek:

You rent office space in a single-family, 1 bathroom, 1,142 square foot home in a residential neighborhood? Must be rather...cozy. :eek:

Yes one floor. I only need two rooms for an office. Very few comics are kept here.

hm

Wow! I was waiting for a Google Maps image to come up next, pinpointing the exact spot where the building was. Now that would be cool.

I haven't chosen a good name for my split personality yet. I'm leaning towards "BIFF SLAB"... but it just doesn't have that ring to it. 47087-confused.gif

The fact is RK is designated as CEO of your company. Therefore he has the power to make executive decisions in this corporation. He also can share in any disbursements the company makes to it's shareholders. Doesn't mean he "has" to, but he can

As for "having" to make him ceo of "your" corporation, that's just BS.

I know, I own 2 corporations in New York State myself. :sumo:

I've read many posts on this forum and educated myself as to it's intricacies right back to the beginning, as well as reading it for years.

Can anyone remember whose name is listed on the paperwork for a restoration service once in the planning or early stages by CGC?

Can anyone remember which business owner is listed on the paperwork for CGC and admits openly to being a 25% owner?

Without going into details, does the person listed as an owner have anything to do with running the daily operations, the grading, or the labeling for CGC? (the answer is no)

Did the other person listed on those documents for a resto service either head a restoration service, or perform restoration for CGC clients? (the answer to this question is also no).

You dont know the details behind the decisions behind why things are filed a certain way by a business, and I'm not going to start explaining these details anymore than I'm discussing which state I'm originally from. I'm not exactly among friends, am I? :-)

DANNY! :applause:

How the hell are you, man...I've missed you. :foryou:

Hey, all that stuff above...that's complete deflection, isn't it? 100% irrelevant to the subject at hand? Typical MO for our favourite shyster! (worship)

Here we go...I'll ask again. Post a photo of yourself holding up Perry Stroud's driving license, would you? That should get everybody off your back and end all of these irritating little discussions we always have. (thumbs u