• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Perry Stroud aka Stroud Corp. aka Richard Koos

54 posts in this topic

Here we go...I'll ask again. Post a photo of yourself holding up Perry Stroud's driving license, would you? That should get everybody off your back and end all of these irritating little discussions we always have. (thumbs u

That would do the trick wouldn't it? It's a rather simple request, why not do it to end all this? Certainly those 5 minutes would be well spent? Only one explantion!

Ah, I'm so glad I caught wind of this now instead of this afternoon when this thread is 140 pages long...
We should say howdy right here and now to all the late comers who will be wading through all of this later. :hi:

Sheesh... could someone trim the shrubs already?

Curb appeal = 2.0

With a little yard work = Apparent 5.0

Nope. Don't pat yourself on the back just yet. The Corporation is mine, in my name. It was set up that way because of my rental office space at this address from Richard and banking credentials.

I know you'd like to think so, but RK has absolutely nothing to do with the daily operations of my Corp. Never has, never will.

Late to the party but what nonsense, what a tool. :roflmao:

He already spent that $500 to cure the anal warts he gave his mother.