• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Todd Nauck - Spider-Man FOR SALE

18 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have a few Todd Nauck Spider-Man pieces and I am in the process of selling a couple of them.

Shoot me an E-Mail if you are interested. I will scan more overnight, and update tomorrow morning.

Thanks for looking.

PS: A Todd Nauck Spider-Man Headshot (convention piece) just sold on ebay for over $ 80 !

Todd Nauck - Spider-Man $ 130.00

FNSM_18_19.jpg

Todd Nauck - Spider-Man $ 95.00

FNSM_13_09.jpg

Todd Nauck - Spider-Man $ 100.00

FNSM_13_11_100.jpg

I had this page for sale at the NYC Comic Convention....It was marked to sell....!

Nobody noticed this page...and today everybody wants this page.

Too funny....life is tough.lol....

Come back and check this post. I will update with more pages (Spidey Black Costume) and Sandman.

I had this page for sale at the NYC Comic Convention....It was marked to sell....!

Nobody noticed this page...and today everybody wants this page.

Too funny....life is tough.lol....

Come back and check this post. I will update with more pages (Spidey Black Costume) and Sandman.

You should probably consider removing sold pages so other people don't get heartbroken. In all seriousness, the way it's posted now, people won't know which one is sold.

-Rob-

Good point ! I marked it in the original post as being sold !

The page was online for less than an hour and it sold - and more requests came in within another hour. Not trying to excuse not updating it immediately, but it was all within 90 minutes or so....

No reason to be heartbroken though...there are more pages available !