• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB Marvel Fireside Hardcovers

10 posts in this topic

Hi,

Looking for help in finding the following books:

The Superhero Women

Amazing Spider-Man

Marvel's Greatest Superhero Battles

Will pay top dollar, or trade HC copies of Silver Surfer, Bring on the Bad Guys, Origins of Marvel Comics.

Thanks for your help!

Thanks aman.I'm on their list of people to call when they get them in, but they don't get these as often as the Origins books etc.

I just missed a $20 BIN on the superhero women (it wasn't listed as a fireside book on eBay). The guy who bought it listed it as a Fireside book and flipped it for $80. Don't know how I missed the second one, but I'm kicking myself.

Thanks for the help!

Thanks Archiefan and Foolkiller.

I scan abe often. Unfortunately, all the listings are for softcovers. Even when a hardcover shows up, it often turns out to be a half.com listing, and in the description says "Not a hardcover".

Foolkiller, do you have the dealers number or email? If I find all 3 I will pay you $50 for your trouble.

Thanks to all for trying to help me find these!

Actually... I wish I did. I was just sort of wandering by the table, noticed the two editions but didn't spend a lot of time looking at them... I've seen the dealer before at the show, but I've never gotten their name or number. So... if I go next month (and I probably will) it's sometime in Jan... I'll pick them up for you and pm you.

Got lots of them, not the ones you are looking for but here are a few others:

Monster Coffee table Hardcovers:

Ultimate X-men

Marvel universe

Marvel: 5 fabulous decades of the worlds greatest comics

DC: 60 years of the worlds favorite comic book heroes

Warner Bros: Animation Art

Hardcovers:

JLA: League of one

Green Arrow: Quiver

Comics: Between the Panels

Wonder Woman: the Complete History

Softcover

Secret Origins of the DC universe: Original 1980's soft cover.

Thanks Foolkiller!

Nesta,

Thanks for the offers. Unfortunately, I'm only looking for these books right now. They're the first (?) hardcover comics Marvel put out, and they reprint early Origins stories, etc.

I've been collecting the series for many years, and I figured it is time to step up the hunt, and wrap it up.

Thanks!