• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Total Nube arriving at the scene...

82 posts in this topic

WTTB

I'm fairly new too.

These are good people and they love to crack jokes :roflmao:

You don't get your AARP card around here without cracking on someone a joke. :sumo:

Still trying to get those addresses removed from my browser bar. I tryed clearing the cache (not the cookies) and no change.

Clearing the history isn't working?

Well, you can always delete addresses one at a time by highlighting them in the address bar and holding down the left shift button and hitting delete.

Shift and delete only got rid of the address bar temporarily. Every time I restart Mozilla they are back. Not that I mind seeing Lucy Pinder topless but hey....I'd like to think I'm more discreet.

Roy, do you have a toolbar installed? That is likely saving your history every time.

Dude, no tool bar installed...and it's not saving my history of sites of been to. That part is fine....what is save is a select number of sites of which many I have not been to in ages. The rest come and go within the 3 day window I set. These problematic ones do not change at all. They are a perpetual reminder of my moral digression.

:cry:

Dude, no tool bar installed...and it's not saving my history of sites of been to. That part is fine....what is save is a select number of sites of which many I have not been to in ages. The rest come and go within the 3 day window I set. These problematic ones do not change at all. They are a perpetual reminder of my moral digression.

Ok, do they have a yellow star within a circle next to them, as opposed to grey, the ones that keep staying?

Great. You made me do a search to find out who Lucy Pinder was and now I am battling with my own moral digressions.... Thanks! lol

Ok, do they have a yellow star within a circle next to them, as opposed to grey, the ones that keep staying?

No circle but yes a yellow star.

Hah! Just figured it out...threads that I had book marked are appearing in my browser bar. Why? I removed the book marks and the addresses disappeared.

I don't even know how to place pictures in here, is it just copy and paste on the posting box?

BTW welcome....we'll be done here in a minute.

You list yourself as being from Tokyo but you collect Mexican comics. Is that right?

I Live in a Military Post in Japan, Mexican Background, hence the Chapulin Avatar..

Cool. Are you in the military?

How long have you been collecting? Ever been in the US?

Army Medic, colecting slowly for about 2 years. Right now I am, Who knows why, collecting Foreign editions of what I consider key issues...

Very cool.

Welcome to the board. I think collecting Mexican versions of Marvel keys is very cool. Do you have more to share?

...or you can share pics of Mexican women. They are my other collecting interest.

:grin:

Yes but, I am not at home right now, another day it will be but. I only have 60s and 70s stuff for now, maybe I will expand in the future, key issues are harder to find than what people might think, it took me nearly 9 months to find FF 49 by La Prensa. I'm searching far and wide for number 4, it's a 'Mission'...