• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help get my GRAIL SALE! : GOON #1 (DH) CGC 9.8W...and more!

15 posts in this topic

Hey folks,

I am swimming with bills: both comic realated and real life and need to raise some cash. That and I just got the opportunity to buy a Grail Comic: Cerebus #1 :o and I need some scratch for MegaCon in like, uh 4 days...

I am new to this selling thing. My only prior boards sale was to thridgreenham for a full run of Preacher at under market value ... So any tips and tricks with listing scans/posting pics ect would be appreciated (by pm). I have a scanner but it wont fit a slab, so I have to photo. Plus I dont know how to convert a huge Mb scan to a postable jpeg... I should be able to scan raw comics however.

So check here for my Grail sale! all types of items will appear... I will update with new items as i learn how to post all this stuff. hm

:takeit: rules please pm if any questions

First off

Cry for Dawn #1(1st print) CGC 9.4 WP asking $160 (what I have in the book) + $8 Priority shipping in the USA :news:SOLD!

dscn0444.jpg

also I have two copies of Conan the Cimmerian LE Sketch cover of #1 (limited to 1000) in CGC 9.6 and 9.4 in this thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2926211

Hey folks,

I am swimming with bills: both comic realated and real life and need to raise some cash. That and I just got the opportunity to buy a Grail Comic: Cerebus #1 :o and I need some scratch for MegaCon in like, uh 4 days...

I am new to this selling thing. My only prior boards sale was to thridgreenham for a full run of Preacher at under market value ... So any tips and tricks with listing scans/posting pics ect would be appreciated (by pm). I have a scanner but it wont fit a slab, so I have to photo. Plus I dont know how to convert a huge Mb scan to a postable jpeg... I should be able to scan raw comics however.

So check here for my Grail sale! all types of items will appear... I will update with new items as i learn how to post all this stuff. hm

:takeit: rules please pm if any questions

First off

Cry for Dawn #1(1st print) CGC 9.4 WP asking $160 (what I have in the book) + $8 Priority shipping in the USA

dscn0444.jpg

also I have two copies of Conan the Cimmerian LE Sketch cover of #1 (limited to 1000) in CGC 9.6 and 9.4 in this thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2926211

:takeit:

Next up on the chopping block: My copy of Goon #1 DH CGC 9.8W

dscn0445.jpgdscn0446w.jpg

Phi-Gam just sold one tonight for $109 shipped, so I will offer mine for the same! Thanks for the price research Phi-Gam! (thumbs u

WORKING ON THE PIC! HOW can I change a bitmap scan to a postable (smaller) JPEG?

goon1.jpg

AHA! Sucess! Now if I only had a larger scanner so it wouldnt be chopped off... :sorry:

NEW ITEM!

Please help me pay off my comic bills and get my grail!

Avengers Volume 3 (most issues NM, a few may be NM-)

0 1B (rough cut) 2A (variant $5) 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 23 24 25 26 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 36 37 38 39 41 44 46 48 49 51 52 75 77 ANN98 ANN99 ANN01

Take as many issues as you want for $2 each or take the whole lot of 46 books for $75 shipped media Mail (US only, Canada will be more for shipping)

I have dupes of 46 48: $2 each

$3.50 shipping for 1-2 books, $5 for up to 10. Priority will be $6

Phi-Gam just sold one tonight for $109 shipped, so I will offer mine for the same! Thanks for the price research Phi-Gam! (thumbs u

WORKING ON THE PIC! HOW can I change a bitmap scan to a postable (smaller) JPEG?

goon1.jpg

AHA! Sucess! Now if I only had a larger scanner so it wouldnt be chopped off... :sorry:

goon1.jpg

nice pickup man!! :headbang: WTTB

goon1.jpg

i'll take it

You did mean the entire thread, including anything further he posts, right? Man, that is so cool on your part.

:jokealert:

lol hes talking about the goon 1

Aiight I just saw the first post of ill take it lol! most action this thread has had in weeks!