• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You want to know something REALLY cool?

56 posts in this topic

One of the greatest....I love it when I find an uncredited story by him in those old Atlas comics.What book did "Gentleman" Gene buy from you? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

One of the greatest....I love it when I find an uncredited story by him in those old Atlas comics.What book did "Gentleman" Gene buy from you? GOD BLESS...

Interesting minds need to know :gossip:

WEBHEAD

That is really neat. I'll second the question, what book was it? Mr. Colan and Mr. Romita are probably the last two artists still living who brought us the "Marvel age of Comics". Truly living legends.

Herb Trimpe and Sal Buscema are still around. any others old school?

That is really neat. I'll second the question, what book was it? Mr. Colan and Mr. Romita are probably the last two artists still living who brought us the "Marvel age of Comics". Truly living legends.

hm I think there are a few others still with us as well... but they are two standouts for sure.

I sold a book (a tomato boxer) to Gene Colan tonight . . . :acclaim:

Pretty awesome, if you ask me. :)

:applause:

Maybe you can get Mr. Colan on here to talk to us and fill us in on how he's doing......

Ayers for sure and I think John Severin.

Why one of his own, of course . . . :grin::hi:

:hi: I'll post a scan later - right now, I've got to get off to my "real" job! :)

Joe Sinnott. :sumo:

I think of Sal as more of a BA artist. The "Marvel Age" was really the the 1960s, when Marvel really took off.

I think of Sal as more of a BA artist. The "Marvel Age" was really the the 1960s, when Marvel really took off.

Giordano.

:sumo:

Giordano.

:sumo:

Giordano worked at Charlton and DC, dorkasaurus. Why don't you throw out Murphy Anderson or Curt Swan?