• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Today's CGC Board overreaction

160 posts in this topic

For the record, I don't think I've commented on a thing you've said since you got your strike, oh Forumite of the Year. Continue on. You have a lot to add to this forum. meh

You're suppose to be hard on the Beaver not the Wally, Mr Cleaver :makepoint:

He fails to remember that he's received a strike as well (sooner than my last one)

for "Continuing to push the issue"...

The one thing that trips me out is that he was lucky enough to get a Dena pm warning

and still pursued the ill-advised route.

Oh well, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink.

First, you're wrong. I never got a warning. Second, my strike was based on principles. Yours was based on a drunken homophobic tirade. Guess which one reflects better on the poster? Finally, I think Watson's point, and one I echo, is that you continue to make terrible posts, stupid posts, inflammatory posts and useless posts, even after getting your 4th strike. BTW, your strikes also include inappropriate posting and harassing PMs. Thus, your admonition of me was ironic to say the least.

You just have a continued history of saying, "It was only a joke" only after you can see that most people have taken issue with something you've done. Try being proactive in your life and avoid making the same blunders over and over. You'll find the need to try to play them off as jokes will soon disappear. Good luck.

I could've used this kind of tough love in high school. It would have kept me out of a lot of trouble.

Your getting it now, dumbazz so shut and pay attention.

Well double dumbazz on you, Grand Vizier of Yoghurt.

For the record, I don't think I've commented on a thing you've said since you got your strike, oh Forumite of the Year. Continue on. You have a lot to add to this forum. meh

He fails to remember that he's received a strike as well (sooner than my last one)

The one thing that trips me out is that he was lucky enough to get a Dena pm warning

First, you're wrong. I never got a warning. Second, my strike was based on principles. Yours was based on a drunken homophobic tirade. Guess which one reflects better on the poster? Finally, I think Watson's point, and one I echo, is that you continue to make terrible posts, stupid posts, inflammatory posts and useless posts, even after getting your 4th strike. BTW, your strikes also include inappropriate posting and harassing PMs. Thus, your admonition of me was ironic to say the least.

You just have a continued history of saying, "It was only a joke" only after you can see that most people have taken issue with something you've done. Try being proactive in your life and avoid making the same blunders over and over. You'll find the need to try to play them off as jokes will soon disappear. Good luck.

I could've used this kind of tough love in high school. It would have kept me out of a lot of trouble.

A Star Trek AND a Spaceballs reference in the same sentence? Be still my heart.

A Star Trek AND a Spaceballs reference in the same sentence? Be still my heart.

I knew somebody here would remember that! (worship)

Man, I didn't think there was this level of animosity in the forums...Gee weez, get a room already!

It's not animosity; Roy is my homie. Now Watson, on the other hand . . .

:cool:

I will regret asking, but what in gods green earth was this 144 post thread about?

Right now, it's about 16 pages long.

*ducks for cover*

-slym

WTTB SLYM!

You looking forward to cold ones after the Heroes Con this year...

I'm buying the first round.

:cloud9:

Youre kinda funny sometimes