• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

***Thread Closed***

28 posts in this topic

Up soon are:

Startling 51 SOLD

Startling 27 SOLD

Planet 48

:takeit: Trumps!!

I will ship to Canada for additional postage to known members. Shipping will be $8.00 and $2.00 per additional comic. This will include insurance and delivery confirmation in the US. Will also ship internationally to known members.

Paypal accepted.

Startling 27 really nice PQ. I dare not say white pages but they are pretty nice! So, let's say white with hints of off/white I've included pictures for you to judge. Only has one staple, but I saw another copy with the same feature. So, maybe it's just this issue. Slight staple pull but still held together. F/F-

$200 but I will look for offers if the :takeit: sign doesn't pop up first.

Startling27a.jpg

startling27b.jpg

Startling27c.jpg

Startling 51 VG. Would be an F without the tear to the RHS corner. Page quality is cream with some tanning on the edges. This is why it's priced lower than average. Does have a nice reasonable cover and back. The corner also has some kind of slash to it. It affects the first few pages but doesn't go into the story panels. A great reader copy to have without worrying about handling. Also has a small tear on the bottom LHS corner maybe an 1/6th of an inch. And, a little tiny tear on the top LHS Still nicely held together.

$145

Startling51a.jpg

Startling51b.jpg

startling51c.jpg

Startling 27 really nice PQ. I dare not say white pages but they are pretty nice! So, let's say white with hints of off/white I've included pictures for you to judge. Only has one staple, but I saw another copy with the same feature. So, maybe it's just this issue. Slight staple pull but still held together. F/F-

Startling27a.jpg

startling27b.jpg

Startling27c.jpg

One of my favorite GA covers ever. :cloud9:

I'd love to have a nice mid grade reader copy (and this copy presents very well), but I think I'll pass in hopes another Schomburg collector really wants it. :wishluck:

Startling27a.jpg

startling27b.jpg

Startling27c.jpg

I'd love to have a nice mid grade reader copy (and this copy presents very well), but I think I'll pass in hopes another Schomburg collector really wants it. :wishluck:

Don't let that stop you...take it :) You won't hurt my feelings :/

Startling27a.jpg

startling27b.jpg

Startling27c.jpg

:headbang: Thanks Jivemo!! And thanks JvR for working with me :)

:takeit: per our PM :banana:

Startling27a.jpg

startling27b.jpg

Startling27c.jpg

Glad it went to an appreciative fan. :applause:

Planet 48. This one is difficult. It's suffered some moisture damage along the way. It's really a shame because the cover looks great. I'm going to give this a VG. I'm not sure how CGC deducts for staining like this. Anyways, it's still a really nice solid book and a great reader copy to have with great front cover eye appeal.

Has some slight rippling and there is some slight staining to the bottom front and staining to the spine area. This has resulted in rusty staples. It is still attached well together and the PQ isn't too bad off white/cream...leaning more to off-white. Interior is nice and does not have any musty smell.

$140 (I will also accept reasonable offers but :takeit: will trump)

planet48a.jpg

planet48b.jpg

planet48c.jpg

Planet48d.jpg

Startling27a.jpg

startling27b.jpg

Startling27c.jpg

Thank you! ^^