• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TTA 91: Guesses?

26 posts in this topic

What's going on at the bottom left corner? It's hard to tell with the white cover but but do I see two non color breaking creases? It may be a figment of my imagination but it looks to me like there might be some wear there. If not I go with 9.4.

Depends on whether the top front overhang wear has any tiny tears or breaks paper on the one hand (then I'd say no better than 9.2), or is just slightly bent over without any paper breaks (potential 9.4).

This assumes that there are no bottom corner or spine problems that aren't visible on the scan. Have I hedged enough?

Depends on whether the top front overhang wear has any tiny tears or breaks paper on the one hand (then I'd say no better than 9.2), or is just slightly bent over without any paper breaks (potential 9.4).

This assumes that there are no bottom corner or spine problems that aren't visible on the scan. Have I hedged enough?

You assume correctly. Just got word the book is coming back as a 9.4 :acclaim:

You assume correctly. Just got word the book is coming back as a 9.4 :acclaim:

:acclaim: :acclaim: