• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WonderCon....maybe not...

42 posts in this topic

well, woke up this morning to freezing rain and now it is snowing... 3 to 6 inches of snow expected ( I fly out at 4:50). Not uncommon around my parts in the midwest, but I fly out to Minneapolis who is supposed to also get it...then to Salt Lake City and on to San Fran...

If I can get out of Minneapolis I am home free... :wishluck:

Wish me luck...

sigh...

well, woke up this morning to freezing rain and now it is snowing... 3 to 6 inches of snow expected ( I fly out at 4:50). Not uncommon around my parts in the midwest, but I fly out to Minneapolis who is supposed to also get it...then to Salt Lake City and on to San Fran...

Wish me luck...

sigh...

You might want to get 6 stops next time

Wish me luck...

sigh...

Why do I hear a banjo everytime I read your posts? :acclaim:

Wish me luck...

sigh...

MegaCon weather in Orlando

Fri 77°F | 58°F

Sat 81°F | 56°F

Sun 65°F | 43°F

:banana:

Wish me luck...

sigh...

:o

i hope you make it!

j

Wish me luck...

sigh...

You're getting me confused with Watson again.

Wish me luck...

sigh...

You're getting me confused with Watson again.

whoops!

Wish me luck...

sigh...

Good luck, Jon. I would hate if anything bad happened to you...especially since you still have some books I need. :grin: