• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bizarre PayPal Ebay Thing

13 posts in this topic

Well my first two auctions went rhough and I got a bit more than I was expecting, which is always nice.

So I receive notificaiton that Paypal Payment has been sent and being Finalized. Same the next day. Luckily one of the buyers emailed me and confirmed the email address that my eBasy Paypal link had. It was to my original PayPal address that I had changed over a year ago. I verified my current address was correct in both PayPal and eBay yet it went to my old email anyway. Luckily the PayPal rep was quite effiicient, walked me thruogh adding my old email back as a second address, and instatly transferred the fund to my account.

Also luckily the buyers are understanding. Apparantly there is a field on "page four of the auction selling template" where I would have seen my old email address. I obviously missed that.

So just a warning shout - if you have changed your paypal email address and start selling again on ebay, do make sure the email is correctly listed in your auction.

Well my first two auctions went rhough and I got a bit more than I was expecting, which is always nice.

So I receive notificaiton that Paypal Payment has been sent and being Finalized. Same the next day. Luckily one of the buyers emailed me and confirmed the email address that my eBasy Paypal link had. It was to my original PayPal address that I had changed over a year ago. I verified my current address was correct in both PayPal and eBay yet it went to my old email anyway. Luckily the PayPal rep was quite effiicient, walked me thruogh adding my old email back as a second address, and instatly transferred the fund to my account.

Also luckily the buyers are understanding. Apparantly there is a field on "page four of the auction selling template" where I would have seen my old email address. I obviously missed that.

So just a warning shout - if you have changed your paypal email address and start selling again on ebay, do make sure the email is correctly listed in your auction.

I only saw 6 hm

I got all seven :acclaim:

I got all seven :acclaim:

:censored: I was just going to do that!