• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone win Anything..?

44 posts in this topic

X-men 30 & 63 WM

^^

The 64 pizzed me offf as I put in a bid on it and it didn't go through.

Somewhat funny, I was bidding on my dad's login and came home to find out that I was the under-bidder at 240. doh!

Cost myself an extra 20. :pullhair:

:grin: (thumbs u

X-men 30 & 63 WM

^^

Somewhat funny, I was bidding on my dad's login and came home to find out that I was the under-bidder at 240. doh!

Bidding against yourself? I think that's called shilling lol

X-men 30 & 63 WM

^^

Well, I did get my dad to pay the tax now, since we live in TX. :devil:

X-men 30 & 63 WM

^^

I did that to myself once. I have a few Ebay accounts and by mistake bid against myself once on two different computers while I was in a hurry.

What a dork.

:tonofbricks:

Does Heritage charge a buyer's premium on the auctions that took place last night?

That means the person who won the Hulk 181 CGC 9.6 would have had to pay around $800 extra (19.5%) for the book. That is just madness!

Does Heritage charge a buyer's premium on the auctions that took place last night?

That means the person who won the Hulk 181 CGC 9.6 would have had to pay around $800 extra (19.5%) for the book. That is just madness!

Don't forget what they have to also cover the cost of secret shill they hired............. :makepoint:

I won a huge book for me! :headbang: I won that TOS #53 CGC 9.4 ow/w. It completed my run of TOS Books all in CGC 9.4s in ow/w! :acclaim:

TOS #52 9.4 ow/w (Black Widow 1st app)

TOS #53 9.4 ow/w (Black Widow 2nd app)

TOS #57 (Curator Pedigree) 9.4 ow/w (Hawkeye 1st app and origin, Black Widow 3rd app)

TOS #60 9.4 ow/w (Hawkeye 2nd)

TOS #64 9.4 ow/w (Hawkeye 3rd)

I am needless to say THRILLED! However, my wife is MORE THRILLED that I am done with that excursion of expenditures!!! :makepoint: